- The mission of Orange Community Council PTA is to positively impact the lives of all children and families.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
The Orange Community Council of PTAs (OCCPTA) is comprised of 27 PTA units in schools in the Orange Unified School District (OUSD) which includes portions of Anaheim, Garden Grove, Orange, Santa Ana and Villa Park. OCC is proud to work with and support our members, units, all who are part of OUSD and the surrounding communities, for the benefit of all children. The Orange Community Council of PTAs (OCCPTA) maintains this website with the hope you’ll find what you’re looking for.
DID YOU KNOW THAT BY VOLUNTEERING…
- You show your children that school matters, and that you are invested in their success. You demonstrate to your child that success in school is the pathway to college, a career and a productive life!
- You partner with the principal, teachers and staff to make campus safe, welcoming, a hub of learning and a fun place to be.
- You share in campus events and experiences that make your child’s school days more memorable!
- You connect with other parents, and become part of California State PTA and National PTA, the largest and most powerful children advocacy organization in the country.
- You help make sure parents and family members have a seat at the table when important decisions that affect your school are made.