At this time special time of year, we give thanks for all our PTA volunteers, teachers and school administrators for your unwavering commitment to positively impact the lives of all our students. As such, we would like to share with you the artists whom will be representing Orange Unified School District and Orange Community Council PTA at the Fourth District PTA level competition.
The following students were honored with the Award of Excellence, and will advance to the next level of district competition. Fourth District PTA Reflections Gallery and Reception will take place on Saturday, February 14, 2015 1:00pm – 4:00pm at Orange County Department of Education located at 200 Kalmus Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
• Preschool through second grade: Katherine Gutierrez, dance; Tristan Hernandez, film; Andrew Slay, literature; Benen Camp, music; and Elijah Vasquez, photography, all from Linda Vista; and Daniel Javed, visual arts, Crescent Elementary.
• Third through fifth grade: Ella Parker, dance; Cooper Adams, film; Kelsea Lemmel, music; Aidan Polanco, photography; and Aisley Delgadillo, visual arts, all from Linda Vista; and Anh-Thu Doan, literature, La Veta.
• Sixth through eighth grade: Jasmin Cervantes, dance, La Veta; Carina Flores, film; Hannah Bleiweiss, literature; and Andrew McCormick, photography, all from Santiago Charter Middle School; and Elizabeth Johnson, visual arts, El Rancho Charter Middle School.
• Grades nine through 12: Kaitlyn Sung, dance; Angeline Phan, film; Yujin Min, literature; Christina Foley, music; Aryana Bates, photography; and Alyssa Hanson, visual arts, all from Canyon High School.
• In the Special Artist Division, a new division for students who meet the ADA guidelines, Emma Bustrum from Linda Vista Elementary was awarded the Award of Excellence for Photography, and Dylan Vella, also from Linda Vista, received the Award of Excellence for Visual Arts.
Award of Merit:
• Preschool through second grade: Audrey Romo, literature, Panorama Elementary; Elisha Echeverria, photography, Chapman Hills; and Jaiden Biscoe, visual arts, La Veta.
• Third through fifth grade: Avery Archung, dance, and Gracie Silberman, film, Anaheim Hills; Elizabeth Duncan, literature, Linda Vista; and Kellen Lai, photography, and Cameron Lamberson, visual arts, La Veta.
• Sixth through eighth grade: Nolan Dunn, film; Emma Wagner, literature, and Dagny Parayao, visual arts, La Veta; and Christopher Busby, photography, Linda Vista.
• Preschool through second grade: Keira Low, literature, and Katherine Jacquot, photography, Crescent; Trudy Schmidt, visual arts, Canyon Rim.
• Third through fifth grade: Kendall Armstrong, film, La Veta; Katherine Mumpower, literature, Anaheim Hills; Hana Keil, photography, Panorama; and Stephanie Bradley, visual arts, Crescent.
• Sixth through eighth grade: Raihan Dadabhoy, literature, Crescent; Owen Mull, photography, La Veta; and Hannah Bleiweiss, visual arts, Santiago
A special thank you to Santiago Charter Middle School for hosting Council Reflections Awards Ceremony and Gallery led by Michelle Deziel.
Best Wishes for the Holidays and New Year 2015!
From all of us, at Orange Community Council of PTA